Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Many Faces of Craig

I think my husband wants me to put him on my blog. I say this because one night out of the blue he is like, "Take a picture of me". This is not usual for him. He also knows that I have been posting our current pictures on my blog. I think this is his subtle way of saying "Take a picture of me and post it on your blog". So here goes.........

The most handsome man in the world!

Believe it or not, I have a picture of him as a small child and he looks exactly like this!

Back Off Ladies! He is all mine!

We are coming up on our six year wedding anniversary and he is still the most handsome, most caring, most romantic, funniest man I have ever known. He is my heart and the love of my life (the LOML). I couldn't have asked for a better husband to me or a better father for my kids. I hope that everyone gets to experience true love in their life. It's awesome!

I love you LOML and thanks for putting up with me all these years. I know that in it's self can be a challenge. Thanks for being up for that challenge! I love you!!

1 comment:

Holly L said...

Craig, sweet Craig! We love ya!