Sunday, July 6, 2008

Go Stros!!!!!

Nothing is more American then a baseball game on the 3rd of July. It was the Astros vs. the Dodgers.

It was Riley's first game. No need for a beer....I brought my own bottle.
Daddy is loving the fact that he has another kiddo to introduce to the world of baseball. In the Weasel House you are either an Astros fan or you need to find another house to enjoy your sorry team.

I scream, You scream, Lane screams for ICE CREAM!!!!

I know what you are thinking, "Hey I thought you guys were vegan?". When my husband came back from taking Lane around the ballpark with a helmet ice cream in hand, I was not a happy camper. I gave him a look that could turn anyone to stone. Medusa would have been proud. But was my husband frightened? No way. He looked at me with the same look and said "Don't Even Ask!" Needless to say Lane enjoyed his ice cream in peace and loved every minute of it.



We had a great day. Lane left dreaming of someday being on that field, in an Astros uniform and being a part of the "Best Game Ever Played"! GO STROS!!!!

4 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

You didn't take any magazines??? I always took a stash when Clayton and I went. Funny, he didn't invite me much to the games.

Holly L said...

So much fun! Heather - the kids are getting so big and so cute, of course! I'm glad you all had a great day. We haven't taked the kids to a game yet...I can't wait to do that ;)

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would say HI! Just stumbled upon your blog!

chasity said...

Mimi will be so proud of them at the Astro's game! you know how she loves her baseball! Great pictures!
chas