Monday, June 30, 2008

"Don't Cry For Me Argentina"

Okay, I think that I might have started this thing off on a bad note. I should have eased into the "things off my chest" stuff. My dear and wonderful friend Amy just called and ask if I was okay, after reading my first entry. Sorry if I frightened you all. Like I said I will get better at this.

My life is wonderful and I appreciate the fact that I get to stay home with my kids. We have a lot of fun and we have great friends that we hang out with. So "Don't Cry For Me Argentina". This little lady is okay and her head is held up high. Just having one of those days!!!

3 comments:

DACK said...

Don't worry Argentina, we all understand! Some days are the best ever and some, well, not so much! I love the new blog and hope you have fun with it!
Cindy

Holly L said...

I completely understand! So Argentina...my tears are those moments/days/weeks that we share in the greatness of motherhood. I can't wait to keep up with Weasels on a daily basis! Love ya!

Holly L said...

OH - I just bought my "Skinny Bitch in the Kitch" cookbook today!!!! YEAH!!!