Monday, June 30, 2008

Blogging to Regain Sanity

Please be gentle. I have never done this before (also the same line I used the night I lost my virginity).
As I stated in my profile I am a mother of two and a wife of one. I love being a mom and a wife but sometimes you just want a little time alone to be yourself. This is very difficult when you're a stay-at-home mom. You know that moment when you think to yourself, "Where did the funny, always the life of the party, shenanigan starting Heather go?". Well, I am in that moment! After back to back poopy diapers, one kid is spitting-up down your back while the other is pulling on your leg because Blues Clues has ended, you start to feel like you have lost your coolness. It also doesn't help that you are in your post baby body and just got a bad haircut.
So here I am trying to gain some sanity by blogging my feelings to the big wide world of the web.

4 comments:

chasity said...

I love it! Am I the first to comment? woo-hoo!
Great, like I need one more thing to distract me at work, now I will be checking for updates all day! Thanks! You are still our life of the party Heather deep down, she just does not get to come out as often...but when she does....look out! love you!

Joy said...

This is great Heather! I love reading these things! Ok, so now tell me how you eased into the Vegan thing...b/c quite honestly I have wanted to try to become Vegan for aout 1 to 2 years now, the filet mignon calls for me though :)! Have you read Skinny Bitch? I LOVE it, it is so intersting! Keep posting, I look forward to reading future entries ;)!

Bryan said...

love.hope.peace...

Jessica said...

Hey girly! I love this idea! Now that I will soon be a mommy with lots of poop questions I will need your advice :) ( I should make it clear that I mean baby poop questions) :)
I wonder if we can paste our picture on here? I'll work with it a bit and see. Love ya girl! See ya Wednesday!